The “One-Way System” is a convenient system which allows you to return a rented car to any our shops other than the one where you rented it. In addition, this system is free of charge if cars are returned to shops in the same prefecture (the same area for Hokkaido).
However, returning cars to shops outside the prefecture (outside of the area for Hokkaido) will be charged.
Please see the following “One-Way Rate Calculation Sheet” to check charges for returning cars outside the prefecture (outside of the area for Hokkaido).
- Please apply for use of the One-Way System in advance.
Please note that the One-Way System may not be available.
- The One-Way System is not available in the following intervals:
1) Between Hokkaido and Honshu, Shikoku or Kyushu. 2) Between Okinawa and other prefectures.
- The One-Way System is not available for buses.
- The One-Way System may not be available for some car models and shops.
One-Way Rate Calculation Sheet
- Prices include tax.
One-Way Rate Sheet