Before Making Your Reservation
We will ask for the following items when you make a reservation:
- Your name
- Your phone number
- Date and time of pick-up
- Date and time of return
- Pick-up location
- Returning location
- Desired car model
- Number of passengers
- Desired options (4WD cars, etc.)
- Number of children under 6 (child seats)
- If you would like a multilingual car navigation system, please consult us when you make your reservation.
- When a customer who has an implanted cardiac pacemaker or an implanted defibrillator (hereinafter referred to as "pacemaker") uses a rental car equipped with the Smart Entry system, it may have a negative effect on the pacemaker.
Please consult with the TOYOTA Rent a Car Reservation Center if you have a pacemaker.
Reserving Your Vehicle
Please click here
Reserve by phone
Please call the TOYOTA Rent a Car Reservation Center by phone.
Business Hours: From 8:00 to 20:00 local time (7 days a week)
To call toll-free within Japan
Note: Toll-free phone service may not be available depending on phone types or phone lines.
To call from outside Japan
Reserving Your Vehicle at the Pick-Up Location
Our staff at one of the about 1,200 TOYOTA Rent a Car shops in Japan will accept your reservation.
Please feel free to visit us to consult with us about your needs.
Reservations can also be made at the pick-up location.
Change/Cancellation of Reservation
Please contact us immediately when you change or cancel a reservation.
The prescribed cancellation charges will be charged.
Please note that the reservation may be cancelled if the rental car agreement has not been signed within 1 hour after the scheduled pick-up time.
For passenger cars, minivans, wagons and SUVs
|Cancelling 7 days or more before the scheduled rental day
||Free of charge
|Cancelling 3-6 days before the scheduled rental day
||20% of the estimated basic rental fee
|Cancelling 1-2 days before the scheduled rental day
||30% of the estimated basic rental fee
|Cancelling on or after the scheduled rental day
||50% of the estimated basic rental fee
- The upper limit of the cancellation charge is JPY 6,000 (non-taxable).
- In principle, when you make a reservation, you will be charged a prescribed reservation application fee. (This will be applied to your usage fee.)