How to Calculate the Rate
You will be charged the estimated rental rate, based on the scheduled rental hours and charges for special equipment before departure. The balance will be adjusted as necessary after you return the car. A prescribed penalty will be charged if you exceed your scheduled rental hours without prior notice.
Total rate is calculated as follows (tax included 10%)
1 Hourly Rates
Hourly rates are set according to grades. (These may differ depending on the period and areas.)
C3 grade vehicle type.
PRIUS with 50 hours of use
(In JPY; includes 10% tax)
TOYOTA Rent a Car offers a variety of useful discount systems.
1 Affiliated membership discount
We offer JAF membership discount.
For more details, please ask us when making a reservation.
2 Payment discounts
|Other affiliated credit cards
|To be discounted
||Hourly rates (excluding exclusion of liability compensation fee and service fees)
*The discount rate for C0-C1, SP1, W1, V0 and T0-T1 is capped at 10%.
|Conditions for discount
||When a relevant card is presented at the rental agency, the card must be in the bearer's name and that person must be the driver or a passenger in the vehicle at all times.
- Card discounts are in principle applied in the manner of “only one card per rental,” and discounts cannot be received from multiple cards at the same time.
- In the case of a Toyota-affiliated card, in principle, the payment should be made with such a card.
||Travel agency products, rental by Eki Rent-a-car, remote island rates*, monthly rates, various campaign products (excluding some products)
- In the case of a Toyota-affiliated card, a 10% discount will be given for the remote island rate. (S class excluded)
If you are an ANA/JAL Mileage Card member, you will get mileage points.
||ANA Card/ANA Mileage Club Card (AMC)
||JAL Card/JAL Mileage Bank Card (JMB)
||1 mileage point per JPY 100 (including tax)
||Discount of 5% for the basic fee; possible to use together with Internet class designation discount.
Kei Car, Economy, Speciality, W1, V0, T0 and T1 classes, travel agency products, car leasing by Station Rent a Car, island rate, monthly rate, welfare discounts, campaign products (except for some products) and instant cards.
|How to get mileage points
||Please present your mileage point card at our shop counter when renting a car.
- Mileage points will be added to your frequent flyer account 2 or 3 months after you rent a car.
- If you have more than one mileage point card, mileage points will be added to one account only.
Mileage is not accumulated for the following types of rentals.
- Travel agency products
- Car leasing by Station Rent a Car
- Remote island rate
- Monthly rate
- Welfare discounts
- Campaign products (excluding some)
- Special rates for corporate customers
- When an event that incurs a Non-Operation Charge (NOC) occurs. (Not accumulated even if you have subscribed to the TOYOTA Rent a Car Double Protection Package)
- In the case of the application of one card discount (alone) exceeding 5% (but excluding some products)
- TOYOTA Rent a Car members
We offer 10% discount from the basic rate when a physical/mental disability certificate* is presented.
|To be discounted
||Basic rate (excluding Exclusion of Liability Compensation Fee and Option Fee)
||When a customer who presents a physical/mental disability certificate drives or shares a car.
||TOYOTA Rent a Car members discounts, Kei Car, Economy, Speciality, W1, V0, T0 and T1 classes, travel agency merchandise, car leases by Station Rent a Car, island rates, monthly rates, and campaign products (some products excepted)
|Combined use with other discounts
*A certificate issued by prefectures/government-ordinance-designated cities. The name may differ depending on the issuer (e.g. “Ai no Techou”).
3 Service Fees
The following optional fees are chargeable:
- Exclusion of Liability Compensation Fee (Voluntary Enrollment)
- Option fee (4WD, child seats, etc.)
- One-way rate
Rates in Tokyo(23 wards + some areas*)
*Rate in Tokyo(23 wards + some areas) apply to the 23 wards, Chofu, Higashikurume Ekimae, Musashi Sakai, Oshima, and Narita Airport branches.
For details, please click here
Peak Season Rates
Each region has peak season rate period.
For details, please see "Peak season period/rates".
Remote Island Rate
The remote island rate only applies to Rishiri Island and Rebun Island (TOYOTA Rent a Lease ASAHIKAWA)
Rishiri Island/Rebun Island (TOYOTA Rent a Car ASAHIKAWA)
|Main car models
||NOAH / VOXY
|Up to 3 hours
|Up to 4 hours
|Up to 5 hours
|Up to 6 hours
|Up to 10 hours
|Up to 24 hours
|Up to 48 hours
|For each succeeding day (24 hours)
|Extra hourly rate
(In JPY; includes 10% tax)
- Above rates include gasoline and exclusion of liability compensation fee.
- A 10% discount will be applied to the remote island rate when renting a car with a TOYOTA-affiliated card (TRBM card, BCC, Lexus card [TS CUBIC CARD]).
Other discount systems such as affiliated card discounts will not be applied in this case.
- Other surcharges are the same as those described on this page.
Gasoline (or diesel) will be provided with a full tank when you rent a vehicle, so please return the vehicle with a full tank. If you do not return the vehicle with a full tank, you will be charged a fuel fee based on the distance traveled. The fuel charge is calculated as follows:
Customer's mileage ÷ Actual fuel consumption of each vehicle type (calculated by our prescribed formula) × Fuel unit price of each store
* If you refuel during the trip, the amount on the receipt issued by the gas station will be deducted from the calculated fuel costs.
* Various discounts are not applicable to fuel costs.
* Prices may vary depending on the shop. Please contact the shop for details.
For hybrid vehicles, we recommend the HEV Fuel Charging Option, which means that you do not need to return the car with a full tank.
HEV Fuel Charging Convenient and Economical
Saves the trouble of returning the vehicle with a full tank and rewards eco-friendly driving with savings on fuel costs.
Fuel charging is based on the average fuel consumption shown on the display.